Please join us for this year’s “What’s New in Atlanta Neuroscience” on Tuesday, November 7 from 6-8 pm at Emory University’s The Hatchery. We will enjoy light bites while previewing the best of Atlanta neuroscience. Entrance is free but your RSVP via Eventbrite is required as space is limited.
1578 Avenue Place
Atlanta, Georgia 30329
- Alan Emanuel, Emory University
- Annette de Kloet, Georgia State University
- Audrey Sederberg, Georgia Tech
- Debra Bangasser, Georgia State University
- Eric Krause, Georgia State University
- Farzaneh Najafi, Georgia Tech
- Fikri Birey, Emory University
- Jimena Andersen, Emory University
Want to Present a Poster?
Please submit the title and abstract of your poster using the “General Admission with Abstract Submission” option on the Eventbrite page. Deadline is noon on Friday, November 3.
Download a copy of the flyer. Please feel free to forward the flyer to your colleagues within and outside the Atlanta region.
Questions or need help with accommodations? Email ACSfN President, Mary Holder at email@example.com.