ACSfN Lending Library
The ACSFN has a collection of resources that is available for use in K-12, undergraduate and graduate classrooms, as well as for special events, lectures, or workshops. All of the materials are housed at Yerkes National Primate Research Center (http://www.yerkes.emory.edu/) and can be 'checked out' for educational purposes.
How to Make a Reservation:
- View the Lending Library and Teaching Brain materials in our online catalog.
- Please make reservation requests at least two weeks in advance.
- To reserve materials, please fill out and submit the Reservation Form at your earliest convenience.
- After submitting the reservation form, please send an email to Jamie LaPrairie (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Lending Library Request indicated in the subject line.
- Once your request has been received, someone will contact you to confirm the reservation. The request is not completed until we receive an email from you and you receive a confirmation email from us.
- Pick-up and Returns must take place at The Neuroscience Building-Yerkes National Primate Research Center at Emory University. The address is: 954 Gatewood Rd NE Atlanta GA 30329. Please park in the 30 minute spots in front of the building. The pick-up and drop-off time is between 10:00a-4:30p from Monday through Friday (except national holidays).
- Once you arrive, please contact your representative to meet you: Ellen Woon, Sara Bramlett, Archana Venkataraman, Brendan O’Flaherty, Soma Sannigrahi, or Michael Caiola.